My main are of interest in theology and Christian thought so far has been the relation between science and religion and creation vs. evolution debate.
Completed and Ongoing Series
Resurrection of Jesus
- A Scientist Looks at the Resurrection: this is a summary of why I believe in the resurrection of Jesus, one of the central beliefs of Christianity, written for Joshua Swamidass’ faith and science blog Peaceful Science. An accompanying discussion thread is here.
A series where I read and reflect on the Cosmic Temple Inauguration interpretation of Genesis which originated from Wheaton Old Testament scholar John Walton.
- Reading Walton’s Views on Genesis, Part 1: My Spiritual Journey in Evolution: personal preamble accounting the history of my interest in the subject.
- Reading Walton’s Views on Genesis, Part 2: The Seven Days of Creation: review and reflections on Walton’s first book, The Lost World of Genesis One.
- Reading Walton’s Views on Genesis, Part 3: The Strange Case of Adam and Eve: review of Walton’s second book, The Lost World of Adam and Eve.
- Reading Walton’s Views on Genesis, Part 4: Reworking Inerrancy: review of Walton and Sandy’s book, The Lost World of Scripture.